This guide has been written by Ian Young, Treatment Director of The PARC ~ Phuket Addiction Recovery Clinic, who has been working in the field of Addiction Treatment since 2003, and in personal long-term recovery since 2001.
It has been specifically written for anyone who is unsure of what to do or where to turn to next, and aims to educate families on what to do next to best help the person in need.
Included in the guide
- Getting the Right Help
- The 3 signs of an Alcoholic or an Addict
- The Self-Test
- Does someone I care about have an Addiction?
- 6 ways to influence an Alcoholic / Addict to accept help
- 10 tips for quitting
- Four helpful suggestions when seeking addiction help
- The 7 things you need to know about Rehab
- Improving your chances of recovery
- What to do next
- About the author